- Order our records
of course, like you'll do with any other label
- Trade records with us: any fair trade is accepted, because
that's how the underground's always worked
- Download and print our catalogue
and give it to your friends (that's especially useful
if you live far away)
- You like our stuff? Say it! Tell your friends you had
such a wonderful record for a bare €5! Review it!
- You don't like our stuff? Shut up! Don't review it!
(that's even more helpful than what's just above)
- Help us getting super-low vinyl or CD pressing rates
and we'll probably offer you a lifetime subscription
- Trade any kind of art with us: your fanzine, your drawings,
your poems, your photographs, whatever it is you do, we're
always interested and most of the time willing to do a
- Trade any kind of stuff with us: you're a software programmer?
If we like your software and you give us a license, you'll
end up being offered a lifetime subscription; you're a
hardware manufacturer? Just the same (except we don't
even have to like your gear -as you know, hardware is
easily traded or re-sold); you've got easy access to webspace,
domain name registration and so on? Same! You make tee-shirts?
You really do? Contact
- Trade anything you might think of with us: you've got
great ideas for our website? A unique idea for our visuals?
You run a very big zine and happen to like our productions?
You've got a lot of blank CDRs and have no use for them?
You run a big distribution list and want to distribute
our full catalogue? We sure can arrange something